- There are many types of adoption.
- One type of adoption is an agency adoption where an organization works with parents.
- Another type is private adoptions where a biological parent works with a family.
- Step-parent adoptions are when a parent of a child from another marriage makes it official.
- There are single parent adoptions where a single person opens their home to a child.
- These are just some of the many adoptions available to people in New York.
If you are in need of legal counsel, please contact The Penichet Firm and we will be happy to assist you in your family and criminal law matters.