What Can I Do if My Spouse Refuses to Comply With a Court Order?

  • If your spouse refuses to comply with a court order, we will ask for the assistance of the court to intervene.
  • The court will enforce the law. In some cases, they will hold the person in contempt of court.

If you are in need of legal counsel, please contact The Penichet Firm and we will be happy to assist you in your family and criminal law matters.