What Can I Do if My Ex-Spouse Stops Paying Child Support?

  • If there is an agreement or the Judgment of Divorce addresses this, we will actively seek what is due.
  • We will reach out to the party.
  • If that doesn’t work, we will ask the court for assistance.

If you are in need of legal counsel, please contact The Penichet Firm and we will be happy to assist you in your family and criminal law matters.